Hey all, it's Pam here sharing my latest project. Spring is ALMOST upon us.... finally can you believe it? I am so into scrapping spring color palettes right now. I used Chickaniddy brand new Twirly Girly collection for my page. You will see that along with these fun photos, the colors from the Twirly Girly collection really bring out the mood to the this page. When we moved to TN over a year ago it was very hard to leave friends behind. This page shares when they visited us. It was a great weekend to just hang out and have fun.
In designing this page I wanted something so fun that would show their joy! What better than circles? I cut most of this using my Silhouette. If you want to achieve this look just create different sized circles using your Silhouette or cutting machine. Here is how I went about creating this page:
1. All the big circles are a light gray color.
2. All of the middle circles are plain cardstock
3. Most of the small circles are the color as the outer circle except the have a pattern. Chickaniddy paper was just perfect for this.
4. When combining colors like this, it will take away from being too busy and your photos will really pop!
5. Pick out your patterned papers first to match to the corresponding cardstocks.
I hope you have to time to make some fun pages soon!!